Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hey guys go read this. I makes me feel a little better about the upcoming election if it is legitimate. It also makes me feel better about the judgment of my fellow Americans.  The politicians on C_span are really downers.  They spit out the party line which we all know is just a canned slop.When will some get in front of the camera and just say what they think.  I find it hard to take that they all set and talk as if they were giving their opinion when word for word what they say is exactly what ever other Democrats say. Doesn't anybody have what it takes to to express his own opinions. There was a self described Democratic pollster on c-span this morning that  followed the sound bits of the party to a word.  Are we supposed to believe he is really a pollster?  Isn't his job to find out what people think or is he just supposed to be a democrat spokesman.  I wounder how he faces his wife and children when he goes home at night. I would hate to be him shaving in the morning standing there looking into a face that set in front of a camera spouting some one else's words while the whole
nation-watching knows it.  If I passed him on the street I would have to bust out laughing.  The good news is it looks like I am not the only one turned off by Democratic propaganda.          Doug

http://teapartypatriots.ning.com/forum/topics/voters-give-gop-10-point-edge?xg_source=msg_forum_disc

No comments: